Studio / Office Manager
Full time position
At Unified Field, you will be part of a passionate, award-winning interactive studio that envisions, designs and builds digital multimedia experiences which delight visitors, activate brands and expand audiences in real-world spaces, on mobile apps, and the web. We are committed to the highest standards in design and interface usability, education, discovery, and innovation.
We are looking for an upbeat and experienced professional who can maintain office routines while fielding special projects and enjoys cultivating company culture. Apply if you can take “ownership” over studio organization and often be the first point of contact for new collaborators.
– Provide administrative support for HR, Accounting, Marketing, Client Services and general office projects.
– Proactively identify and complete improvements to office facilities and organizational systems.
– Develop amenities and programming that supports the wellness and growth of the studio.
– Track incoming and outgoing production assets; and manage shipping logistics.
– Set up workstations for new staff and prototypes.
– Maintain conference room; monitor calendars for scheduled meetings, set up and breakdown events and presentations.
– Plan travel options, book reservations, and prepare expense reports.
– Answer phones, supply inventory, purchasing, and facility tidiness.
– Supervise facilities service providers and office vendors.
To work here you must have:
– Bachelor’s degree plus two or more years relevant experience.
– Intermediate MS Office: Excel/Word/PowerPoint
– Additional skills include Adobe CS: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat.
– Proposal print and production knowledge.
– Ability to manage spontaneous tasks and ongoing routines.
– Troubleshooting skills, both physical and digital.
Unified Field offers competitive salaries and benefits. The dress code is casual with business casual for client meetings. We operate in an open office plan. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a leading and rapidly growing media company.
To apply send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Put “Studio / Office Manager” in the subject heading. No phone calls please.